The Rumble59 "Mad Mechanic" is always ready to serve you. The only thing he hates to do is repairing brakes - but instead he will make your horn louder: safety first! Its speciality is "channeling and lowering", which is widely known in the scene, because who needs a rod that is 20 cm above the ground? Sliding around on his knees all day long he is very grateful for this stable "Double Knee Work Pant", which - let's face it - lasts longer than most of his horns.
Sturdy workwear pants with double-layer knee area.
The deep blue worker pants made of durable cotton canvas are cut straight. At the front, the trouser legs have a large doubled area which provides extra stability. On the back there are large rear pockets decorated with a toned V-59 logo embroidery, a cinchback and a folding rule pocket on the right leg. They are closed with the classic button fly. All rivets in old silver have the shape of nuts and were refined with a 59 embossing. The printed canvas label on the back of the waistband completes the workwear pants perfectly. A winking detail: the hangtag, which provides an easy and stylish way to keep track of the maintenance of your ride.
The details of the Double Knee Work Pant "Mad Mechanic":
- Material: Cotton
- Composition: 100% cotton canvas, 300 g/m²
- Color: blue
- Pattern: uni
- Classic, straight cut - ideal for boots
- Basics: classic button-fly, identifying feature: label on the turn-up, rivets and buttons in the shape of nuts
- Details: reinforcement on thighs, logo embroidery on pockets, cinchback
- Attention: These pants are a little smaller.
- Info: The measurements in the measurement table are measured WITHOUT turn-up!
Rumble59 offers a large selection of cool 50s
workwear! These durable work pants should not be missing in any decent Rockabilly wardrobe.