Don't we all wish we could travel back in time? Back to the time when wearing jeans was still an expression of rebellion and rock'n'roll, when denim pants were so robust that heavy mining work and hard gold digging couldn't harm them. It wasn't going to be a one-way ticket, though, because not everything is bad today either, right? Like these sturdy jeans, for example, which wouldn't just take the bumpiest trip down memory lane without damage, but are also made from a fabric that's virtually been given a second life. That's why we close with the equally wise and rocking words of ZZ-Top: Lookin' high and low, don't know where to go, I got to double back, my friend!
Straight cut jeans made of durable 13.5 oz recycled denim.
The jeans aren't pre-washed and have a dark blue coloring. The high-quality denim was made from 20% recycled cotton, making it resource-friendly. The front view is deliberately simple with authentic 5-pocket cut. The back convinces with large pockets with V-59 logo embroidery, two side cinchbacks and a detailed printed label made of vegan leather in brown. The waistband offers buttons for attaching suspenders. Rivets in the form of screw nuts as well as logo buttons in antique brass fit fantastically to the classic contrasting stitching color and complete the jeans perfectly.
The details of the RAW Revival Double Back at a glance:
- Material: Cotton
- Composition: 80% cotton, 20% recycled cotton
- 13.5 oz high quality RAW denim, not pre-washed - shrinks approx. 1 cm in length during the 1st wash
- Color: blue
- Pattern: plain
- Classic, straight cut - ideal with boots or creepers
- Basics: classic button placket (button-fly), distinctive feature: label on cuff, rivets in screw-nut shape with embossing
- Details: logo embroidery on pockets, loop for wallet chain, double cinchback, suspenders buttons, vegan label with print
- Info: The measurements in the measurement chart are measured WITHOUT turn-up!
Our model is 172 cm tall and wears these jeans in size 32/34.
Rumble59 offers a wide range of cool 50s denim styles
! These durable jeans made of sustainable materials are a must-have for rockabillies, greasers and hotrodders.