These fantastic suspenders
with real leather patches are the perfect fashionable reference to more elegant times! Combined to denim or chinos: Absolutely a Must-Have!
Whether it was Paul Newman as "Henry Gondorff" in "The Sting", George Clooney als Ulysses Everett McGill in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou" or Al Capone's Gang - These honorable gentlemen always knew how to dress with class.
Not only during a tricky heist, an adventurous escape or when participating in a Mob-war - and certainley not only in Chicago's back alleys!
With these authentic suspenders you'll give the right statement to refer to the good, old times. The classic colour combinations are joined with real leather
which is decorated with logo embossings.
Traditionally these suspenders do have a Y-shaped backpart and could be fixed at matching pants with buttons. Each one comes in a cool wooden box.
The convincing details at a glance:
- Composition: 81% Polyester 19% Spandex
- Colour: brown/ green/ red
- Width: 3 cm
- max. length (unstretched): approx. 117 cm (measured from buttonhole to buttonhole)
- Details: with buttonholes, real leather patches with used look, logo embossings
- Gimmick: delivered in a cool wooden box
- Attention: For leather being a natural material there may appear colour differences.
These Suspenders by Rumble59 combine quality, design and nostalgia.