Right of Revocation
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving any reasons a contract.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days, started from the date on which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.To exercise your right of cancellation, you have to send to:
Red Hot and Blue GmbH
Fax +49 (201 1054818)
Phone +49 (201 79870026)
Email: info (at) rockabilly-rules.com
a clear statement (like by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached cancellation form which is not mandatory, however.
You can fill out and submit the model cancellation form or any other unequivocal statement on our website www.rockabilly-rules.com electronically. Do you use one of these opportunities, we will forward to you immediately (by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of your withdrawal.
It is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline ends.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from a contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen another type of delivery than offered by us / an more expensive type of standard delivery), within fourteen days from the date on, where we have noticed the return of the items / the contract with us. For the repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, before the withdrawal deadline ends.
You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on, when you have notified us about the cancellation of this contract or you have given us the contract content back. The period is granted, if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days ends.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if this value loss is due to a not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with you.
Exceptions to the Right of Revocation
In contracts for the supply of certain products, the right of withdrawal does not exist, for others it may not be granted. The contractor must alert the consumer in the event that he does not enjoy a right of withdrawal or he loses a right of withdrawal.
It is not clear whether this reference must be granted specifically with the goods or whether a general statement on a central location is sufficient.
Note for non-existence of the right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to distance contracts
- the supply of goods, which are clearly made for the personal needs of the consumer or are not prefabricated. Also goods which are produced of an individual choice or decision by the consumer
- The supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly
- Supply of sealed goods, which are for reasons of health and hygiene nor suitable for return, after removing the seal
- the supply of goods, if they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, with the exception of subscription contractsHere is our sample revocation form as a download file (pdf)