▶ ♬ ♩ Back in Black!
♩ ♬ BACK by the recycled cotton - solid dyed denim fabric in BLACK: rarely did a song go better than with these jeans. As rough as the sound of the song, as robust is the slim-fit denim, whose slim cut offers extremely comfortable wear and thus allows to rock properly without further ado. Of course, the optimal "Man in Black" potential shouldn'tt be forgotten either: Johnny C. wouldn't have hesitated long with this pair of jeans. That's for sure!
Black slim fit shape made from 13.5 oz recycled denim.
The jeans aren't pre-washed and have a deep black coloring. The high-quality denim was made from 20% recycled cotton, making it resource-friendly. The front view of the jeans is deliberately simple with an authentic 5-pocket cut. The back view convinces with large pockets with V-59 logo embroidery and a black label made of vegan leather with logo embossing. The pants can be closed with a classic button-fly. Rivets in the form of screw nuts as well as logo buttons in old silver fit fantastically to the tonal stitching color and complete the jeans perfectly. Back in the back of a Cadillac, Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack!
The details of the Slim Fit Jeans RAW Revival at a glance:
- Material: Cotton
- Composition: 80% cotton, 20% recycled cotton
- 13 oz high quality RAW denim, not pre-washed - runs in approx. 1 cm in length during the 1st wash
- Color: black
- Pattern: uni
- Slim-fit cut and very comfortable to wear
- Basics: classic button placket (button-fly), distinctive feature: label on cuff
- Details: logo embroidery on pockets, 59-rivets and -buttons, vegan leather label with embossing
- Info: The measurements in the size chart are measured WITHOUT turn-up!
- For long-lasting color retention, we recommend gentle washing at a low spin speed (max. 600 rpm) and with a less than full washing drum.
Our model is 172 cm tall and wears these jeans in size 33/32.
Rumble59 offers a great selection of cool 50s denim styles
! These black jeans made of sustainable materials are durable and shouldn't be missing in your rockabilly closet.