You're digging the horsepower details of the burnout sneakers, but you're not into hi-tops? No problem: From now on, the two most popular colors are also available as low-top. Needless to say, again the engines are running at full speed in terms of comfort and durability. Perfect conditions for the 1/4 mile because the shock absorbing footbed and the grippy soles with tread pattern lie securely on the road! Live fast - die slow!
Vintage sneaker with unique tire tread sole in Lo-Top style.
Thanks to their high-quality workmanship and unique details, these unisex sneakers are undoubtedly perfect: just like the Hi-Top style, the Lo-Top shape is made of robust canvas and equipped with sturdy metal eyelets for lacing and ventilation. Great highlights in looks and function are the designs of the soles: The outsole has a deep tire tread for maximum grip and stability - crowned by the "Live fast - die slow" embossing. In these shoes, feet are held in place by the reinforced heel area and are bedded on a soft foam sole with a printed canvas surface. Underneath is the shock-absorbing footbed with additional reinforcement of the 1/2 tread area. The extra high rubber sole surrounding the shoe, keeps away dirt and is highlighted by a red stripe. Its ribbed toe cap doesn't just look oldschool, but also provides optimal support and protection. This shoe is always ready for burnout and does credit to any V8-powered hotrod.
The details of the "Burnout-Sneaker" at a glance:
- Material: cotton
- Composition: 14oz canvas
- Color: black
- Rubber sole with rugged tire tread and "Live fast - the slow" embossing
- Extra high frame design of the side rubber soles with contrasting stripes
- Durable and ribbed toe cap made of rubber
- Sturdy metal eyelets for lacing and ventilation
- Shock-absorbing footbed with additional 1/2 Rubber reinforcement
- Soft foam insole with printed canvas surface
- Also available in other colors and styles.
- Info: Unisex shape - for the perfect size please check our size chart!
Rumble59 offers a wide range of Rockabilly
fashion! These great Lo-Top sneakers are a real eye-catcher and are clearly "made for walking" due to their comfort.