Let's deliver what our customers wished for: The black Burning Blacktop is now available in our blue, 14 oz standard denim fabric. RAW remains - but selvage leaves, which ultimately leads to a more attractive price. But no worries: the quality isn't changing at all and these jeans will burn the asphalt just like the Black Burning Blacktop Jeans does - cause a cool styling is essential! In this context: pedal to the metal and get ready to rumble!
Cool and casual 14 oz jeans made of blue RAW denim.
This jeans is not prewashed and comes in a deep blue color. Its front side is kept quite simple, with an authentic 5-pocket cut and seam details in the middle of the so-called "coin pocket". On the back are large pockets with nicely shaped strengthenings underneath, which are decorated with the V-59 logo embroidery. A brown leather label with logo embossing on the back waistband completes the back design. The complete jeans is stitched in contrasting colors, giving it the classic blue jeans look. Can be closed with an old copper button fly with logo stamping. Matching rivets in shape of screw nuts are elaborated with a "59" embossing.
The details of the Blue Burning Blacktop at a glance:
- Material: cotton
- Composition: 100% cotton, 14 oz high quality RAW Denim, not pre-washed - shrinks approx. 1 cm in length during the first wash
- Color: blue
- Pattern: uni
- Classic, straight cut - also ideal for boots or creepers
- Basics: classic button bar (button fly), label on the turn-up
- Details: logo embroidery on pockets, coin pocket with seam details, 59-buttons and rivets, brown leather label
- Info: The dimensions in the measurement chart are measured WITHOUT turn-up!
Our model is 180 tall and wears this jeans in size 33/34.
Rumble59 offers a wide selection of cool 50s denim styles
! These durable selvage jeans made of blue denim shouldn't be missing in any decent Rockabilly wardrobe.